Collection of Personal Information and Usage:
The following personal information may be obtained from clients:
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Business name
- Size of your business
- Type of business
In accordance to the practices of most online websites, our site will collect information from your computer, including your IP address, the site that referred you to us, the type or browser that you are using, and the operating system on your computer.
The purpose of obtaining this information is to help us have the tools we need to:
- Complete your order
- Ensure that you are provided with a confirmation of your order
- Assess your business and personal needs and recommend products
- Provide you with warranty information or product updates
- Provide you with information and updates on our products and services
- Respond to communications and requests made by you
- Manage your account
- Respond to questions or concerns that you may have
- Ensure that our site and marketing strategies are updated
- Gain valuable insight to aid our research and analysis efforts
- Give you an accurate estimate
We may provide customer testimonials that include personal and identifiable contact information. If such information is posted publicly, we will obtain the permission of the individual before doing so.
Our company does not send promotional emails to our clients. We do, however, provide information on our products and services that you have expressed interest in. We also may provide transactional emails directly relating to your personal account information. Transactional emails do not come with an opt-out choice.
We may share your personal information with companies that service our own, including credit card processors or customer service entities. These companies will also be limited in their use of your personal information to tasks that are directly related to our services. Your personal information may also be disclosed under the following circumstances:
- If a law enforcement or governing agency requires us by law to do so through a subpoena or other legal processes.
- If we believe that disclosing your information is vital to protecting the rights of our company, your safety or the safety of any third parties.
- If it is necessary to investigate fraud or answer a government request.
- If changes in ownership occur which affect the use of your personal information. In these instances, notices will be provided via email and our site. Additionally, if any such changes affect your preferences, you will be notified.
- If you have given permission to do so, we may provide your personal information to applicable third parties.
Third Party E-Commerce Solutions Providers:
E-Commerce solutions providers host our shopping cart and ordering systems. They also are responsible for collecting billing information from you when you process an order. Your personal information will not be used for any other purposes.
Along with cookies, our website uses single-pixel gifs, or web beacons, to acquire statistics and data on how our webpages are used. This information may be included in certain emails in order to determine when you read links and emails. The information gathered from web beacons is designed to help us better serve you through our communications and marketing strategies.
Third Party Tracking:
Links to Outside Websites:
We follow generally accepted industry standards when collecting personal information from our clients. However, there is no 100 percent secure means of transmitting or storing information electronically. Because of this, we cannot guarantee that information will be completely secure. Should you have any comments, questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.
To correct or update your personal information, you can contact us at info[at]logoborn.com